Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Matthew 10:16-20 A Hard Road before Them

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; and you will even be brought before governors and kings for my sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

It is no secret that the world is at enmity with the Kingdom of God. When you align yourself with God, there will be trouble in the world. See to it that you do not repay fire with fire. Judgment is reserved for the Lord. Instead, come out every day seek the best for everyone and leave nobody a reason to despise you. By doing so, some will come to God who otherwise would not and you remain blameless before God.

Daily Prayer: Father create a clean heart within me and fill me with your Spirit daily. Let my words not offend and let my motives be pure. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: