Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

To Walk In The Light Results In A Changed Attitude

It is declared that if I walk in the light like He is in the light, then He will cleanse me of all of my sins. Here, it does not mean to walk in my light or the light of the world, but to walk in the Light of Jesus Christ. The author of the Gospel of John states that Jesus is Light and the Darkness cannot comprehend it. If I truely walk in the Light of Jesus Christ, my spirit will rise up in hatred of the darkness and dwell in the center of the Light. You cannot sit at the table of the Lord and sit at the Table of demons also. You will love one, but despise the other. If I am of the Light that Jesus brings, I will depart from sin and it will have no part in me.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, convict me of all of my sins, especially those that are hidden. Impart Your life into me and place in me righteous hatred for all things that oppose You. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: