Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

If I have been born again, my heart should not be troubled. If I believe in reality of the words of Jesus, then I should never be afraid. If Jesus is speaking to me in my day, then I can cast all of my cares of Him, because He cares for me. The truth of these and other realities is that I am hidden by Christ in God so that my future is no longer dependant on me, but on God. God says nobody can take him from My hand.

Daily Prayer: Father, thank you for fighting the battle of sin and death for me. You did this by the sending of the Son that through his life, death, and resurrection I will no longer die, but have everlasting life. Such a great gift and what great compassion You have for those who love You and depend on You. Thank you God Amen.

No comments: