Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Being Born Again and Again and Again

When I speak of being born again, I am referring to the conversion of the natural man into the spiritual man. This event, however, needs to be repeated in my life as my circumstances and situations change. The challenges that I have now are different than 15 years ago. Remember, when Satan comes to tempt me, even if he fails he pledges to come at a better time. In other words my enemy, the Evil One, does not give up on making me stumble. What I held to today to anchor my spiritual life may not be the very thing I need next time. This is why I must continue to bring myself into submission in all areas of my life.

Daily Prayer: Father, bring out my weakness and put them into the light so that I can see them. Let me not hold onto these things, but deliver me from them. By Your Spirit, guide me and empower me to be transformed again and again and as many times needed until my life is joined with Yours. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: