Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Birth of Jesus Christ, The Messiah That Was Promised

Jesus Christ did not emerge into the human race on this birth in Bethlehem, but instead entered into it from outside of the human realm. This is because he is Christ incarnate, a child born of a virgin. The salvation that He brings causes me also to be born outside of the human realm. Jesus said that unless a man is born again of the Spirit, he by no way can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. This is not an imperative but rather a fact as declared by God Almighty. The evidence of my rebirth is that Christ is formed in me so that He can do his work through me.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, use me in whatever way seems good to you. Let me not be a hinderance, but instead a tool that brings in the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. In Your Name I pray Amen.

No comments: