Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Relationship Between Faith And Our Circumstances

You shouldn't believe that anything happens by chance. The same God that sustains the universe it the cause of all human affairs. The thing that separates a Christian from the world is faith. Our faith to have any meaning at all must be grounded in Jesus. He is the object of our faith especially in difficult times. A true follower of Jesus praises Him even when they themself are oppressed. It is because all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. It is as Job said when he was going through hard times: "Do we only expect blessing from God?" God rewards our faith by giving us eternal life and a promise to be where He is.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, strengthen and preserve me in my faith and faithfulness. Let me not rely on my strength or things of this world, but let You be God and my Good Shepherd. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: