Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Cannot Find Faith In My Own Experiences

The Christian has only one grounds for truth and that is faith in Jesus Christ and His Word. Experience one claims apart from this is anti-Christ no matter how good or real it may appear.
Faith hold that Christ is true and every man is a liar. The way to discern whether something is from God is that it must have God as its source and Christ as its result. All other so called experience is counterfeit experience that the Evil One sends to misguide the believer. The believer has the Spirit of Truth to guide them into all truth so that whatever comes our way, we are able to cope with it.

Daily Prayer: Our Comforter, take control over my life. Let not my life be valuable to myself. Instead, keep me grounded in Jesus who is my Savior and my Redeemer. Amen.

No comments: