Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Be Surrendered

It seems clear enough that to be a follower of Christ, I must be surrendered to Him. This means that I give up all rights to myself and things of this world so that I may be crucified to sin and death with Him. Death of myself and the world is no easy task. The how to directive is that I must become alone with Jesus and settle the matter. It involves my will being transferred to His if I am to be of any value to Jesus. It must be said aloud. Either no I cannot surrender to You or yes by Your grace and power I shall. When I commit to Him, He will draw near and bring it to pass.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, bring me into conformance with your desires and plans for me. Let me forbid myself to remain a part of this world when so much more has been offered to me. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: