Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

God is the God of our past, present, and future

As my year closes I have mixed results. There are areas that are in my past which were failures. These are not as simple as missed opportunities, but failures as Peter was a failure to Jesus in His passion. But Jesus came back to Peter and asked him to feed His sheep.

My present is before me. My past is still clearly in my mind, but God Almighty awaits my call for Him to lead my way this very day.

The future is in God's hands. Yes, I make plans for the future, but all things come together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes. My job through all of this
is to be faithful to Him.

Daily Prayer: Lord, let me be anxious for nothing, but in everything seek You with prayer and supplication because You love me and have given Your life for me. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: