Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

When God Withdraws His Blessing...

When God withdraws blessing, then what? Does that mean His love has vanished? Is He punishing or disciplining me? Am I to draw near to Him? When God withdraws His blessing, He is testing our faith. Faith is not faith without testing. Faith says I trust in Him and Him alone. Faith is not contingent on reward or blessing. Faith takes on the mind of God and is able to see things from His point of view. Faith is not circumstantial or emotional. What faith is becomes our single minded conviction in the object of our faith in Christ. Apart from Jesus, I can do nothing. While to the world they may see my circumstances as bad, God intends for my good.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, let me accept whatever is in Your hand. Let me understand the nature of the natural man and realize the strength in the Almighty. Let me walk humbly before you and not complain, but in all circumstances find reason for thanksgiving. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: