Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

The First Language of the Almighty - Silence

When a person becomes intimate with God and His Son, it is discovered that their first language is silence. Silence is not a failure to respond to you in prayer - it is the answer to your prayer. When your faith is new, one needs an immediate response to prayer. As you grow in your faith, you can be like Job who says "Do we only expect good things from God?" Silence is the way of becoming intimate with God. He is so pleased at your patience in Him that He brings you into a deeper understanding of Him and His purposes.

Daily Prayer: Father, plant in me and grow in me faith that endures. Let me be comforted in Your silence knowing that You are in control and you care for me. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: