Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Stray Not From The Hand Of God

We must always remember that God chose us and we did not choose Him. Unless a man or a woman is drawn by God, they will not know Him. Once He has revealed Himself to you through the Son, then give Him His way in your life. He will always do with you much more than you can do apart from Him and He will be satisfied. Jesus says: "Apart from Me, you can do nothing." So let us believe that He is the Good Shepherd and those who He has been given, He loses none.

Daily Prayer: Father, thank you for chosing and revealing Yourself to me. Keep me on the alert, because Satan is like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But greater is He who is in me, than He who is in the world. Let my strategy be this: The battle is the Lord's. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: