Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Battle, The Agony, And The Miracle

As one who has been chosen by God for redemption and forgiveness, our duty now is to abide in prayer. The battle is that it is difficult to pray. Satan discourages our efforts to reach into the heavenlies and our flesh is opposed to surrender to the Almighty. The agony, surpisingly is not our agony that matters most. The agony of Christ's passion is what flew open the doors to the Most High. The miracle is the prayer that we render to Him. It is God who has said whatever you ask in My Name, that I will do. This is the miracle, which is access to the power of God and to be used by Him who are called according to His purposes.

Daily Prayer: Father, thank you once again for sending Your Son so that by His efforts, we can approach you as sons and daughters. Let me not grow faint in my requests. Instead, let me boldly state my case in faith that You will hear me and empower me this side of Heaven. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: