Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whatever You Ask In My Name, He (The Father) Will Do

When we really want results from God, we sometimes add "in Jesus name," so as to insure positive results. Unfortunately that is not what Jesus said. He means that whatever you ask of the Father in My Nature, He (the Father) will do. That is why Jesus said to the Pharasees that whatever I ask of the Father He does, because I always do what pleases My Father.

Christians, by way of the resurrection and ascension of Christ have been lifted to heavenly places by way of the Baptism of the Spirit. This places us under the headship and direction of Jesus Christ Himself so that we may imitate Him and approach the Father.

Daily Prayer: Father, if only we put into practice that which is true. We are so caught up in our own flesh that we miss the will of God. Let it be on our own hearts that not my will, but Thy will be done. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: