Total Pageviews

Friday, May 7, 2010

What It Means To Be Complete In Christ

Jesus is the Master Builder. It is His command that we become His disciples. We cannot please Christ in our flesh. He, the Master Builder, must make us anew. When He imparts new life in us we are His and lack nothing. Jesus has planned for the Kingdom and know those who are His. Nobody can say to Jesus "Let me serve You by doing this or that." To those whom He has not called He will say "Depart from Me. I never knew you." But to those whom He called, He will employ according to His will and there they will serve Him. He only uses those who are His disciples and who are complete in Him.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, I surrender my life according to Your will. Use me in whatever way You decide and there I will serve You. Amen.

No comments: