Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

Putting One's Self To Death So That We Can Live Our Life "In Christ Jesus"

The Apostle Paul said that in my flesh dwells no good thing. Yet Christ went to the cross for the atonement of the saints. Christ's mission was not to improve the physical life of the saint, but instead to make a way for the saint to dwell under the shadow of the Most High. It is in Christ were our righteousness can be found. One can work oneself to death trying to please God, but if you approach God in Christ, God welcomes you as a son or daughter for whom Christ died for.
We become co-heirs with Christ and we inherit Christ's holiness by our faith in Him.

Daily Prayer: Father, let us quit trying to come to you through our own good intentions. You have made a way for me to please you and be with You if I believe in the One whom You sent to redeem my soul. Let that be my sufficiency for You. This I pray Amen.

No comments: