Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU

These are the first person words of our Lord. Although God has many different attributes, faithfulness is the most outstanding to me. God demonstrates one-way loyal love in the raising of the sun each morning and for our slumber at night. God's love is not a conditional love, rather it is sacrificial agape love. God assures us that through His Son that our sins will be remembered no more. We don't forgive ourselves that completely. We get hung up in the "affairs of this world" forgetting that there is much more life in the heavenlies. The eye has not seen, nor the ear heard all that plans that God has for me.

Daily Prayer: Singer-songwriter Kris Kristofferson writes "Tell me Lord, what have I ever done, to deserve even one of the pleasures I have known." We don't deserve, Lord, nor can we repay.
Let us then receive Your grace and not try to earn it. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: