Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 12, 2010

ABIDING IN SELF OR IN CHRIST

You can't have it both ways. You are either abiding in Christ and making Him the King He really is over your life or you set yourself on the throne and make yourself king. Abiding is the surrender of one's own self in favor of one whom you are not worthy to untie His sandel. Nobody is greater than their own Master. This is why it is important to let Jesus feed you your spiritual food so that you may be useful to Him in His Kingdom.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, all too often I have been an enemy of Your Kingdom so please forgive me. Let me start today to be aware that when I find myself striving for my own self-interests, I am in reality in rebellion against You. By Your Spirit, use me and direct me so that I neither stumble or fall. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: