Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WE ARE TO BE MINDFUL OF OTHERS

The measure of our Christian walk is not as much on how we relate to God, but are we useful to Him. If our agenda is about how "I" think "I" shall proceed instead of how I can bring others to Christ, we have failed our commission. "Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations", Jesus said. Disciples are not only introduced to the Risen Lord, but have become mature in their faith. The Church which is the Body of Believers, have been called out to do the work of Jesus in a fallen World.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, save me from myself. I know that you died for me on the cross and my salvation is sure, but often times my greatest stumbling block is myself and how I see my service to you. Let me now not think of myself, but lay it all down for the sake of others. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: