Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Obligation of Your Calling

For the Christian, there are two kinds of calls. For all saved persons, they are called to be witness of their own salvation in Christ. All can testify of the grace of God in their own life. Others are called to special service such as preaching. In either instance, there is an obligation to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are not to be satisfied with our own salvation, but should share the heart of Jesus in reaching the world. Failing to do this will not cost us our salvation, but it will cost us reward.

Daily Prayer: Father open my mouth to proclaim your goodness in salvation. Let me not sit silent as though I were ashamed or ignorant, but instead let me be a light to those whom I see every day. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: