Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FEED MY SHEEP

The Lord Most High delegates to his believers the task of spiritual maintenance of the flock. People don't know automatically how to relate to Jesus, but they can relate to him through you. In this way, you pour out yourself as nourishment to those who are coming to Christ until such time that they can come to him directly. In my own life, I was a follower of Dr. Tony Evans for a couple of years until I learned that Jesus was saying "Come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest." There was no point going to Dr. Evans anymore, because he was with Jesus spiritually recharging. So it is in our own life. We are to lead people to the Savior so that his flock multiplies.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, use me as you choose to. It may be either slight or great, so long as you supply the power, I will be there with you. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: