Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2013

John 16:26-33 Jesus is Lord of Heaven and Earth

In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I will request of the Father on your behalf; for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came forth from the Father.  I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father.”His disciples said, “Lo, now You are speaking plainly and are not using a figure of speech.  Now we know that You know all things, and have no need for anyone to question You; by this we believe that You came from God.”  Jesus answered them, “Do you now believe?  Behold, an hour is coming, and has already come, for you to be scattered, each to his own home, and to leave Me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.  These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

It is easy to say with your mouth "I believe," but the hour of testing will appear.  Satan has his eye fixed on the disciples of Jesus Christ, which include you and me.  Surly we will be among those who are asked "You are one of his also, aren't you."  We will either reply "I never knew Him," or say "Yes, I am one of His."
Blessed are those who testify me in the world, because they will be testified to with God Almighty.  But woe to those who deny me before men because they will be denied to Father God in heaven.  The church was established as the body of believers who declare their loyalty to their Lord and Savior.

Daily Prayer:  Lord Jesus, the church is Your's because we honor You for who Your are who is the Son of God who comes to take away the sins of the world.  Bless You for who You are and hasten Your return to us our Savior.  In Your holy name I pray Amen.

No comments: