Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Opportunity & The Simplicity Of The Child Of God

Most of our trouble is self inflicted. We try to make plans and accomplish them in the flesh. This should not be the life style of the Child of God. Children are simple people. They go through life not with plans of their own, but the plans of their father. When they have concerns, they ask questions to Dad. If they are running a little short, they ask Dad for provisions. If they are worried, they ask their father for protection and comfort. But you say "How do I ask my father for this or that?" Through prayer. The Bible tells us that Christ is formed in the soul of the believer. We can cast all of our cares on Him, because He cares for us. We need not be troubled or afraid. Ask and it will be given. Seek and you will find. Our Father has cattle on a thousand hills. He can handle the trouble that comes our way.

Daily Prayer: Father show me the way that I should go. Let me not go off and make plans of my own. Instead, show me and I will follow. This is my prayer. This is enough for me. Amen.

No comments: