Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

God's Attitude Toward Good Children

Some of you may say that I ask from God but do not receive. You may say that He turns a deaf ear to me. First of all, unless you are a child of God there is no use in praying. Secondly, for the true child of God if you earnestly pray and do not receive then you must examine the evidence in your life that is withholding His blessing. Are you withholding blessing from your brother or sister? Are you in rebellion to your own parents? Are you holding someone bondage for something that they may owe you? Jesus taught us to have both vertical love which is love for the Father. He also taught us to have horizontal love which is love for your neighbor. These need to be healthy relationships before the Lord of heaven and earth can give you your heart's desire.

Daily Prayer: Lord, I thank you for loving me before I loved You. I thank you for Your grace allowing me eternal salvation without going to the cross. I thank you for the Spirit You place in me to guide me into all truth and to be my Comforter. Now, help me to be others minded in a sincere way to free You up to bless me and my family. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: