Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 28, 2010

God's Word Is Foolishness To Those Who Are Perishing

Yes, what we call truth, the world calls foolishness. The natural man is in enmity with the spiritual man. Our only way to God is through prayer. Understand this: we ask God for very little. We are trained to think that meager petitions before God is healthy, but it is not. If you are a Christian, then Christ is formed in you. Nourishment to the inner-man is by way of spiritual exercise which is prayer. Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Jesus says, "behold I stand at the door (or our heart) and knock." Do not wait until you are your wits end to pray. Instead, be treated like a son or a daughter of the Most High!

Daily Prayer: Lord, apart from You, I can do nothing. Even though I prove myself to be a sinner every day, You bring new mercies every day. Raise up my thinking to the heavenlies so that I may understand You and know You. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: