Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Behold I Stand At The Door And Knock

Our Lord Jesus wants to enter the inner-sanctuaries of our heart. Jesus instructs us to pray. He says go into the secret place and shut the door. It is there where your Father will gain access into your inner-being. If your mind is distracted, think of a sacred thought that is your own sacred idea. This process is called centering. It nullifies distractions and allows not only for you to speak to your Father, but it allows your Father to speak to you. Share your entire life with Him. All of you ups and downs, successes and failures, your praises and confessions tell Him.
Then, when this becomes a normal way for you to live your life, your life will be marked with the stamp of God.

Daily Prayer: Father open now my lips and I will give You praise. Lord, open now my heart and I will adore You. Open now my mind and I will learn Your secrets. Lord, open now my hand and I will to my Father's labor. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.

No comments: