Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2010

GOD IS NOT STATIC AND HE WILL COME...SUDDENLY

The way we should live out our life is in constant expectancy of the appearance of God. We don't know God as we may think. He observes the unobservable and cares for the small areas of our lives. It is not a matter of heaven or hell, but a matter of whether we are pleasing to the Almighty. In many instances, those who are first among us will be last with Him and those who are last will be first. Honesty before God is also integrity before Him. Never be a man pleaser, rather be a God pleaser when He comes.

Daily Prayer: Lord, I know that there are areas of my life that are not pleaseing to You. I also admit that there are areas of my life that I cannot change by my own power. Transform me it these areas. Help me first to come into agreement with You and then by You be made whole. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.

No comments: