Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

To Triumph In This Life, We Must Let God Be Our All In All

God told Israel that He did not make them the country of choice because of their strength. Not at all. It was because they were the smallest and the weakest. God did not chose David because he was the strongest, largest, or oldest of Jesse's sons. He chose David because he was the youngest and a shepherd over sheep. God declares that His strength is perfected in our weakness. This is why we need to rely upon God and the Son and the Holy Spirit for all things, because apart from them, we can do nothing.

Daily Prayer: Lord, apart from You, there is noting I can do. Take control of my mind and my will so that "in Christ" I can do anything. Give me wisdom to reject the flesh since it is at war with the Spirit and give reliance and confidence in You for all things. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: