Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Cause And The Cure Of Judging Others

When we are close to someone, we tend to expect lofty things from them in our minds. We imagine how they should be, but don't honestly see who they are. When these persons fail to live up to standards we have in our minds for them we judge them. Now, if this same person who renders judgment considers the love of God and trys to imitate that in their own life, they would see people for who they really are and not judge that person or give up hope in them. When we are separated ourselves from our own love for God we will likewise separate ourselves from others who we are close to.

Daily Prayer: Father thank you for loving me though I disappoint you by my conduct. Without your patience and loyal love I certainly would be condemned. By Your Spirit, create a clean heart in me. Allow me to show the love of God toward others, especially those whom I am closest to. Let me withhold judgment but be liberal with grace. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: