Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Nature And The Cause Of True Submission

Did you know that submission is not possible between two persons of unequal stature? For example, when a master commands a slave to a work, that slave is not obedient, but his counter part is a task master. Jesus does not operate as a task master. Instead, submission to Him comes as a natural result of our realization that He is worthy and we are not. When we realize our own condition, we then recognize our need for a Savior and Christ Jesus is our Savior. The mode of Jesus' operation is grace and it's result is salvation.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, I am unworthy to be called your friend, yet you call me your friend.
Lift me up by the power of your grace to lead a worthwhile life honoring you as my Savior. In your holy name I pray Amen.

No comments: