Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

We Are To Watch With Jesus

Most Christians, even the most devout Christians state that they are watching for Jesus. This is not what the Lord asked from us. He said watch with Me. Do you see the difference? When we watch for someone, we are awaiting them to join us in our circumstances where we are. When we watch with him, now we are joining him where he is and the his plans for himself and those who belong to him. It's like when you were a youngster. You would observe your Dad trying to be like him. You would do this down to the smallest detail. In the same way, Christ wants us to image him so that we can be like him and to know him.

Daily Prayer: Lord Jesus, I want to be like you. I thank you for the cross because now I can move out of my sinful Eden into your New Jerusalem. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: