Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Renounce Your Hidden Sin

If the truth be known, all of us have "hidden sin" in our lives that if it were made public it would cause us shame. These sins are different than the sin nature we were born with. These sins come from the flesh and are deceptive and stray from the truth that is in us. Do not put God to the test. By His grace He allows some sins to be covered, but if you push Him to far He will make it known from the roof tops. It is far better to renounce the sin as soon as it comes to mind. Ruin it's taste and make it a reproach. When you do, the Spirit of God will transform you and heal you from this sin. Then you can walk in newness knowing that you are now walking in the light like He is in the light.

Daily Prayer. Lord, Spirit of the Living God, hear my prayer. Allow me to trust in You by calling on You. I cannot trust someone I never call so place in my mind a trust and urgency to bring all of my conflict to You. In Jesus' name and for His sake I pray Amen.

No comments: