Total Pageviews

Friday, March 5, 2010

SERVANT VERSES SON

You know, not all sons all who call themself a child of God are His servants. It may be that when you die you will go to heaven, but that does not mean you are valuable to your God while living on earth. It takes fellowship to know God's desires for you. When you have fellowship, then you can come to know God's desires from your life in terms of service to Him. Once He has imparted that knowledge to you, then your role is to be faithful to His calling. You don't have to be a pastor to have a calling. The church is like a body, where every member is to contribute it's part to the overall success of life. It may be that your role is very private and unnoticed before men. You can be sure, however, it does not go unnoticed by God and His Son. Jesus says, "truely I say to you, whoever is faithful in bringing one of the elect a cup of water, they shall by no means lose their reward." In servitude, God seeks our faithfulness just as He was first faithful to us.

Daily Prayer: Father, let me not hinder You so as to lose fellowship with You. Reveal to me those things You have for me from eternity past so that I may render myself as a faithful servant to You. In Your Holy Name I pray Amen.

No comments: