Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

JESUS WILL NEITHER DELIVER US OR FREE US FROM THIS

One of Jesus' great imperitives to all who believe in Him is this: "Feed My sheep." From this command, He will neither deliver us or free us. In His flock, there are some who are obedient, some who are dirty, some who are wild and some who have gone astray. Our privilege is to tend to those that are His so that none are lost. The requirement to tend the sheep is to be partakers in the love of God who neither becomes weary or grows weak. We could not handle the job if it were not for the Holy Spirit who indwells us giving every tool to fulfill our commission.

Daily Prayer: Lord, help me walk your walk by pouring myself out for the good of others. I realize You did not save me only so that I would have a comfortable dwelling place in heaven, but also so that your will may be done. Help me to abide in You as You do in me so that I will not let You down in this great responsibility. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: