Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

Romans 8:26-27 The Indwelling of the Spirit

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.  And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

We cannot exist without the Holy Spirit.  The Spirit breaths life into us and makes those of us who were dead alive.  We cannot live a godly life apart from Him because the flesh is at enmity with Him. Finally our eternal life is dependent on Him and He is the gateway between you and me and God the Father almighty.

Daily Prayer:  Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of my salvation and uphold me with Your free Spirit. Amen.

No comments: