Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Extreme Difficulty of True Surrender

Surrender is not an ordinary event. To surrender your will takes you outside of your instinct for survival. It is trusting in Christ to the point of dying with and for Him. You can have no say in your affairs and you have not control over your own life or being. It is fully committing suicide for Christ with the confidence of life in Him. Many want and desire to come, but few are able to live for Him alone.

Daily Prayer: Father, we know with our minds that surrender is the true act of devotion. We still struggle in our members Father, praising our Lord Jesus Christ whom we have yet to see face to face, but know very well that He is. Mind over matter is what I desire Father. Let my mind control my members so that I obey for all the right reasons. In Jesus name & for His sake I pray Amen.

No comments: